- All products are guaranteed to be free of defects at the time of manufacture.
- Warranty period lengths vary by product.
- The warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase.
- The warranty is not transferable and is voided if the cover is modified in any way by the purchaser.
- Warranties only apply to purchases made and shipped within the continental USA.
- The product must be properly installed, secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended.
- During installation and removal, care must be taken not to snag the cover on sharp objects. Pad all sharp corners or sharp objects on your vehicle before covering and use care when tightening straps.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage from high winds, extreme weather or acts of nature
- Tears from sharp objects or corners of vehicle, including friction or tension tears- please ensure to properly pad all sharp edges
- Leaking, tears, or other damage resulting from water pooling on cover
- Damage from customer modifications or abuse
- Normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or insects
- Damage resulting from failure to use a cover support system or otherwise properly support cover
- Material color fading is not covered under warranty
To Initiate a Claim
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products and believe it may qualify for a warranty claim please contact us at:
1.800.616.0599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to initiate a claim you will need the following information:
- Proof of Purchase
- “Bill To” name on invoice/receipt
- Date of Purchase
- Product part number and description
- Detailed photographs of the warranty damage
- Photograph of product tag
Please do not send packages to National Discount Stores without prior authorization. National Discount Stores cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be paid for prior to shipping. Returns must be inspected before final decisions are made on possible claims. Note that for verified warranty claims the manufacturer will replace or repair the item at their sole discretion.
For approved warranty claims National Discount Stores will pay inbound freight charges for packages being returned by the customer. The customer will be responsible to pay outbound freight charges for approved warranty replacement products or repaired products.
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products or have a question regarding a warranty claim please contact us: