Heavy Duty Indoor & Outdoor Cover
- Three layers of material for maximum protection
- Outer layer of woven polyester for maximum protection
- Durable inner polyurethane layer for maximum water resistance
- Soft inner lining to protect the finish of your Vehicle
- Highest level of UV protection and water resistance
- Custom-fit styling to the exact specifications of your Vehicle
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear to hold the cover firmly in place
- Includes covered grommets for use with optional cable and lock kit
- Mirror and antenna pockets included
- Manufactured using Coverking’s unique double-stitching and waxed thread technique to virtually eliminate leaks
Compare Vehicle Cover Materials
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
Autobody Armor Car Cover In-House Employee Review
The quality and construction of this cover is supreme. This custom car cover features three layers of fabric to create a strong barrier against water, UV rays, dirt, dust, animal droppings and pollutants. The Autobody Aromor car cover looks great and fits your car like a glove.
The NCC Team
THE COVERKING ADVANTAGE
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We expose our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom Vehicle covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seems in order to maintain durability, and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
TRUE CUSTOM PATTERNS
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your Vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every curve and detail. That data is then used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Perfecting Our Craft
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
- Level A: $19.99
- Level B: $49.99
- Level C: $99.99
- Level D: $149.99
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Manufacturing times vary at different times of the year and depend material availablity and production volumes. Coverking manufactures most custom accessories in California, USA - and has been doing so since 1986. During that time, we have worked vigorously to speed up our production time required to make the word's best covers for your vehicle. Your order will be shipped directly to you from Coverking's facility in Anaheim, CA. USA.
Universal-Fit Products Ship Within 1 Week.
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.
PLEASE NOTE: The item you selected is considered a custom product. As such, it is not eligible for a refund once the order has been placed.
If you understand and agree to this condition, and would like to continue with your purchase, click the “Agree” button below.
For assistance, please call 800.616.0599