Amazing UV Protection
- Made from a unique water-resistant, 300 dernier polyester with special reflective properties to prevent sun damage to your Vehicle
- Ideal for mild temperate climates (not intended for extreme weather)
- Strong heavy weave will not rip or tear
- Manufactured using double-needle overlap ping seams and heavy wax coated thread for durable and leak-resistant seams
- Highly breathable fabric prevents build-up of moisture under the cover
- Custom-fit design includes mirror and an tenna pockets specifications of your vehicle
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear hold the cover firmly in place
- Covered grommets provided for optional cable and lock kit
- Available in reflective silver
Compare Van Cover Materials
Van Cover Use Notices
- Don't install van covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
Silverguard Van Cover In-House Employee Review
The Silverguard is a great looking and durable car cover. Stands up well to the desert heat and cold snow. All around a great cover, very durable and looks good too. The silver reflective layer of the car cover makes this cover look great. Silverguard is the car cover you want.
The NCC Team
THE COVERKING ADVANTAGE
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We expose our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom Vehicle covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seems in order to maintain durability, and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
TRUE CUSTOM PATTERNS
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your Vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every curve and detail. That data is then used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Coverking takes great pride in the quality of our products and guarantees your satisfaction. From easy returns, industry leading warranties and lifetime repair, you can purchase with confidence.
0-30 Days: Return a product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund* minus the cost of shipping.
Products must be in resellable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) before shipping your product back to us.
*Personalized products, including logo and design-your-own products, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2 Years: Coverking will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
Please submit a photograph of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our standards and we will repair or replace the product. If claim is made within 30 days of delivery, we will issue a full refund.
Warranty is void if product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse or other abuses not arising our of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
Lifetime: Post-warranty product service.
If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use our Coverking Care program to refurbish your Coverking product.
The cost varies by the type of product.
- Level A: $19.99
- Level B: $49.99
- Level C: $99.99
- Level D: $149.99
Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles. Shrin Corporation’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. Shrin Corporation is not responsible for any other damage.
Manufacturing times vary at different times of the year and depend material availablity and production volumes. Coverking manufactures most custom accessories in California, USA - and has been doing so since 1986. During that time, we have worked vigorously to speed up our production time required to make the word's best covers for your vehicle. Your order will be shipped directly to you from Coverking's facility in Anaheim, CA. USA.
Universal-Fit Products Ship Within 1 Week.
Production times are not guaranteed. After purchase, you can track the progress of your order through production.